Associate, Client Service (Mandarin speaker)
Where else can you begin your career with the opportunity to spend each day talking to some of the brightest professional minds - doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more - and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time?
The Associate position is an exciting entry-level opportunity based in our Hong Kong office where you will work with business and investment leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between our clients and business leaders, professionals and experts in varied industries.
What You'll Do:
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
- Recruit experts by effectively communicating the value of joining the Guidepoint network
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees and offices
What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree required and high GPA or equivalent preferred
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels, and sell the Network
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and high organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
- Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical coverage
- MPF match
- 15 days paid vacation
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
On the Healthcare Team, Renata acts as the primary point of contact for clients seeking to invest in the field, facilitating a dialogue between her clients and relevant experts.
Back to top