Associate, Business Development
Guidepoint's Business Development teams are passionate about expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support all of Guidepoint's service offerings, helping to build relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every potential client make the most of their partnership with Guidepoint. The Business Development team is looking for an entry-level Associate who will be responsible for assisting in building a pipeline of prospects from our institutional or corporate clients. Come join us in this exciting opportunity where you can make a significant contribution to our business model.
What You'll Do:
- Help create and develop a robust pipeline of qualified prospects
- Research target industries, sub-sectors and companies in order to understand their information/research needs and pain-points
- Map companies in order to identify target groups and job functions
- Prospect targets via email and telephone and schedule meetings
- Generate engaging content for meetings with prospects and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Provide client/prospect feedback to sales and management
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record and extracurricular achievement
- 1+ years' experience in a sales or corporate orientated relevant role
- Outgoing personality with the ability and willingness to make cold calls and speak with people at all professional levels, including senior management
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize business development opportunities
- Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical coverage
- MPF match
- 15 days paid vacation
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
On the Healthcare Team, Renata acts as the primary point of contact for clients seeking to invest in the field, facilitating a dialogue between her clients and relevant experts.
Back to top