Structured Credit Analysis & Servicing Associate/Analyst
About The Position
Guggenheim Partners Investment Management is seeking a Structured Credit Analysis & Servicing Associate/Analyst to support certain internally created securitization arrangements. Deal structures are related to a wide variety of collateral types, including but not limited to: aircraft lease receivables, energy infrastructure, real estate and royalties. Reporting to the Team Lead of the GI Ops SPV Servicing Team, the Associate/Analyst will be responsible for the following areas in the deal phases outlined below:
Pre-Funding – liaise with deal team for relevant structuring document, participate in new deal calls, and create initial iterations of draft waterfalls as legal documentation is made available
Funding – liaise with internal legal teams and third-party Trustees in order to monitor funding, review funding instructions and provide feedback as needed
Post-Funding – model the deal waterfall, manage the daily expense process related to the internally structured deals, and create periodic distribution date reports based on waterfall model. Address daily ad hoc inquiries (i.e. modeling hypotheticals) from internal and external parties.
The position is located in the Chicago office.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Service internally structured credit deals, including the following activities:
- Coordination with deal teams, attorneys, and external parties in order to assist with product onboarding
- Development of the model used to create deal-specific waterfalls in order to generate distribution date reports, and provide Servicing level info to internal departments
- Management of the Expense Process related to assigned deals
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Structured Products is highly desirable
- Exposure to Trust environment recommended but not required
- Excellent Excel and Modeling Skills
- Ability to critically analyze legal documents and communicate effectively with other stakeholders
In addition, the ideal candidate will be:
- Organized, detail oriented and extremely thorough with strong problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Willing to roll up their sleeves to perform any and all responsibilities to ensure success
- Efficient and effective in both team and individual environments
- Intellectually curious
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top