About the Position
Guggenheim Partners is seeking a Senior Designer to develop strategic, contextual visual communications while maintaining brand continuity. Attention to detail and immaculate formatting are essential. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years design experience and a solid background in design and development of branding programs and materials. Project examples include microsites, digital newsletters, print marketing materials, and template creation. The ideal candidate will have a keen design sensibility with special attention to typography and outstanding conceptual ability in pairing design and messaging. Expertise and mastery in Adobe Suite are expected along with a fundamental understanding of web design technologies such as HTML and CSS. The candidate should have an ultra-creative and collaborative mindset, with the ability to clearly and confidently present concepts and design decisions internally and to clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Work under supervision of Creative Director and Project Manager
- Develop information graphics, logos, charts, tables, and icons as needed
- Perform research and competitive audits
- Develop concepts, artwork, layouts, presentations, and story boards for a variety of creative projects
- Stay current on industry creative to continue to deliver new, competitive, and relevant thinking
- Evaluate designs based on usability and influence
- Prepare files for final production
- Develop, modify or acquire images used for projects, with a strong competency for retouching and adjusting images in Adobe Photoshop
- Write and explain design rationale behind proposed design solutions; contribute to critique discussions
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in design, advertising design, graphic design, digital design or related fields
- Minimum of five (5) years of design experience
- Clean design aesthetic with strong knowledge of design and typography
- Highly organized with immaculate attention to formatting detail and aesthetics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Exceptional expertise and mastery in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Basic understanding of web design technologies such as HTML and CSS
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Darrin heads Guggenheim’s Cross-Functional Project Team in the Chicago Office. He focuses his energies on high-priority management, operations, and sales distribution investment projects.
Back to top