About the Position
Asset Consulting Group (ACG) is seeking an exceptional Senior Consultant to join its world class team. This person will advise clients with over $100 million in investable assets and develop strong relationships with these clients as their trusted advisor. This individual will hold ultimate responsibility for certain ACG client relationships by orchestrating all tasks associated with servicing those clients and utilizing the firm’s capabilities by working closely with other ACG team members. This position is located in the St. Louis office.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Manage complex client relationships
- Identify investment needs of clients and develop creative and sophisticated solutions
- Coordinate efforts of the broader ACG team to develop investment policies, conduct asset allocation analyses, implement investment strategies and structures, conduct investment manager searches and ongoing due diligence, analyze investment performance, and present to client decision-makers
- Work closely with the internal consulting teams to share ideas and solutions and contribute to the firm’s ongoing efforts to continue to build the business and enhance the deliverable
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree with CFA designation and/or MBA with investment emphasis required
- 7 years of experience consulting to institutional and/or high net worth clients with portfolios of at least $100 million
- Strong working knowledge of all investment strategies including alternative investments
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple clients and diverse staff of performance, portfolio, and research professionals
- Ability to develop creative solutions to unique investment issues
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail
About Asset Consulting Group
Asset Consulting Group (ACG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guggenheim Partners and located in St. Louis, MO. ACG is an investment consulting firm focused exclusively on providing sophisticated, creative investment expertise to a select group of clients. We partner with our clients to recommend customized investment solutions. We provide guidance and perspective to help our clients sift through the many complex investment issues they are faced with, and work with them to develop and monitor comprehensive investment strategies in the most effective, efficient way possible. ACG delivers investment consulting and advisory services such as multi-asset allocation, research and related investment services to institutions and ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top