Receptionist/Junior Office Manager
About the Position
Guggenheim is seeking an exceptional Receptionist/Junior Office Manager to join its London office location. Reporting to the Director of Global Administration, this person will act as the office manager and receptionist to the location. In addition to strong administrative skills, the ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to multitask in an ever changing environment. The successful candidate will have relevant administrative experience and be comfortable interacting with senior members of management in a fast paced environment.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Greet and properly direct all clients and guests. Be responsive to clients’ needs upon arrival.
- Answer a multi-line telephone and give appropriate information to callers or route calls to appropriate party while demonstrating professional telephone etiquette.
- Manage multiple conference room and guest space calendars. The management of conference space requires detail-oriented correspondence with meeting organizers and other administrative staff.
- Coordinate with administrative staff and premises department to maintain the appearance of the reception area, conference rooms, pantries, and restrooms
- Prepare purchase orders for a variety of office supplies from multiple vendors. Keep accurate inventory of items needed.
- Maintain office efficiency by implementing and supporting Guggenheim Global Administration policies and procedures.
- Keep US based management informed on a bi-weekly basis of all office activity and issues relating to the Administration of the London office.
- Order, prepare, and clean up catering as necessary for client meetings.
- Order, track, and confirm receipt of messenger services and other mailings.
- Provide administrative support to staff and guests including copying, scanning, faxing, drafting correspondence and assisting with travel arrangements as needed.
- Complete special projects for management as needed.
Skills & Experience Required
- Undergraduate degree with 3-4 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse personalities in all levels of management, as well as outside vendors and clients, by maintaining objectivity and demonstrating maturity
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Hands-on and be willing to roll up sleeves to perform any and all responsibilities needed to ensure success
- Proactive & solutions-oriented; innovative & forward-thinking
- Learning agile, able to adapt quickly and appropriately in accordance with the constant evolution of the company and industry
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top