Real Estate Manager
About The Position
Guggenheim is seeking an exceptional Real Estate Manager to join its Commercial Real Estate team. This person will assist the Director of Real Estate in identifying projected land acquisitions, researching market potential, and overall securing of potential projects. The successful candidate will have experience with Commercial Real Estate development and excellent communication skills.
The position is located in Frisco, TX.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Identify and research new properties
- Assist in preparation of presentations to internal Real Estate Committee and package preparation for Tenant’s Real Estate Committee
- Assist in LOI preparation
- Convey pertinent property information to project development team
- Accumulate statistical and narrative information on new markets considered for entry
- Travel to new and current markets with Director of Real Estate to collect market data and evaluate for clients
- Support the development and maintenance of brokerage relations
- Perform mapping for client growth opportunities
- Assist Director of Real Estate in the preparation of Guggenheim REC and Tenant Submittal Packages
- Occasionally travel to trade shows, site tours with clients, and client meetings
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree with preference of heavy course work in Business and/or Finance
- 2-3 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate development
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to handle large input of information at one time and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work in a collaborative office environment
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top