Operations Analyst (Trade Ops)
About the Position:
Guggenheim is seeking an Operations Analyst. This person will be responsible for loan trade and other general transaction processing. The position requires close interaction with various parties including custodian banks, trustees, administrative agent banks, portfolio managers, traders, and analysts. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in bank debt and fixed income securities.
The Operations Analyst role presents an opportunity to join a team that sits at the 'hub' of Guggenheim Investments at an exciting time of growth and evolution at all levels of the company. The position is located in the New York office.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Processing of bank loan-related transactions in the portfolio management and related systems
- Creation of new assets in security master
- Analysis and report preparation in support of ad hoc requests from portfolio managers, traders, and distribution team members
- Communication of trade settlements and loan restructures to custodian banks
- Assistance with requests related to fund audits
- Compilation of loan pricing data to support various internal and external parties
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be familiar with bank debt and fixed income securities
- Knowledge of CLOs and/or other structured products is a plus
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Wall Street Office, Aladdin, Excel, and Bloomberg a plus
- Organized, detail oriented and extremely thorough with strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Investment Research Analyst
Maria works on the Macroeconomics and Investment Research Team in the Santa Monica Office. She analyzes financial trends to help Guggenheim identify optimal investment solutions and monitor risks for their clients.
Back to top