Operations Analyst (Reconciliation)
About The Position:
Guggenheim is seeking an Operations Analyst. This person will be responsible for the reconciliation of cash and positions in the Wall Street Office and Aladdin databases. The position requires close interaction with various parties including custodian banks, administrative agent banks, portfolio managers, traders, and analysts. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in bank debt and fixed income securities.
The Operations Analyst role presents an opportunity to join a team that sits at the 'hub' of Guggenheim Investments at an exciting time of growth and evolution at all levels of the company. The position is located in the New York office.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Reconcile cash and positions with external parties and across internal systems
- Process activity in Wall Street Office and Aladdin databases
- Research breaks
- Serve as liaison between administrative agent banks and custodians
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be familiar with bank debt and fixed income securities
- Knowledge of CLOs and/or other structured products is a plus
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Wall Street Office, Aladdin, Excel, and Bloomberg a plus
- Organized, detail oriented and extremely thorough with strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Darrin heads Guggenheim’s Cross-Functional Project Team in the Chicago Office. He focuses his energies on high-priority management, operations, and sales distribution investment projects.
Back to top