Institutional Distribution Analyst
About the Position
Guggenheim is seeking an exceptional analyst to join its Institutional Distribution team based in Europe. The European team is responsible for client relationship management and business development and distribution within the UK and Europe with institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and high net worth individuals.
The position is for a permanent position within the team. The candidate will work closely with senior members of the team and report directly into the Global Head of Institutional Distribution. Responsibilities include the assistance in the completion of RFP documents, support of all management functions, development, customization and maintenance of marketing materials, and client tracking tools and various other ad hoc tasks. Additionally, the candidate will help the senior members of the team with follow up requests from clients and will often serve as a liaison between team members and various internal departments. The position is located in London, UK.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Top-Tier college with high performing academic record
- 2+ years of related experience within the financial services industry preferred
- Experience within Distribution is not required, but genuine interest and a willingness to learn are essential
- Strong formatting, editing and proofreading skills
- Background in classics/literature/liberal arts writing would be preferred
- High level of motivation with a strong desire to learn and take on more responsibility over time, solid work ethic with a team-player personality
- Must be highly articulate with excellent interface skills and top notch writing skills
- Able to prioritize appropriately and operate successfully in a regulatory and deadline-driven environment while maintaining a strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and research skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative; critical thinking and commitment to constant improvement of processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently and with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm
- Strong organizational and communication skills
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top