HRIS Technical Workday Expert
Guggenheim is seeking an exceptional HRIS Technical Workday Expert - IT Business Applications Senior Associate (SA) to join its HRIS ERP team. Reporting to the HRIS Application Lead, this person will join a highly collaborative team responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution for technology needs of the HR Departments, including Learning Management and Human Capital Management systems. In addition to the technical Workday HCM application skills, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the aptitude to build and maintain relationships between IT and the HR organization.
This Senior Associate role presents an opportunity to work closely with HR business leaders across Guggenheim. Advanced experience configuring and maintaining HCM information systems is required, as are the aptitude to function independently, receiving strategic guidance from IT or business leaders, and the ability to self-direct, plan and execute work items and project tasks, successfully partnering with managers, supervisors, professional employees and/or contractors.
The position is located in Chicago.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Act as an IT professional implementing and supporting business critical application software.
- Administer and maintain the company's LMS and HCM information systems (Cornerstone, Workday and custom built applications/integrations). Responsible for planning, requirements gathering, and implementing new functionality, modules or systems within the HR space.
- Participate in the development and rollout of company policies, and document the processes related to our HR systems.
- Assist large and dispersed project teams and be accountable for own work product; recommend solutions to problems and aligning those solutions with business priorities and functions.
- Contribute to the execution of the technical roadmap of key programs and product initiatives.
- Support establishing policies and procedures, implement best practices, and recommend standards for development and quality assurance.
- Assist with researching and navigating new software products and identifying what is needed to address a business need or fix an issue.
- Apply compliance and audit requirements within scope of responsibility, provide documentation as necessary, and participate in compliance and audit activities as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Expertise in HR systems implementation, and systems integration.
- 3 - 5+ years working on and supporting industry leading HR ERP software suite such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.; this experience should be in mid to large size company.
- Strong subject matter knowledge in configuring and managing HR ERP and LMS applications.
- Experience in setting up, testing and troubleshooting software integrations with third party providers.
- Skilled in partnering with multiple teams and handling multiple work streams at same time.
- Team player able to work well with business teams and other IT teams.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have:
- Critical Thinking
- Oral Communication
- Customer Focus
- At least three years of relevant experience and a BA/BS degree
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Darrin heads Guggenheim’s Cross-Functional Project Team in the Chicago Office. He focuses his energies on high-priority management, operations, and sales distribution investment projects.
Back to top