About the Position
Guggenheim is seeking an ETF Specialist for its highly specialized ETF Knowledge Center. Our ETF Knowledge Center is a high-quality team that includes our ETF Specialists and ETF Best Execution Strategist. This team works with multiple internal sales channels and external clients to accelerate the ETF sales process.
Reporting to the Director of the ETF Knowledge Center, this person will join a high functioning team responsible for increasing ETF assets. In your role as a Specialist, you will be responsible for processing incoming leads from the broker dealer, IBD and UIT teams and you will serve as an ETF resource for RIA and National Account teams. You will answer complex questions on the ETF market and our product offerings. The position is located in the Chicago office.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Using the sales process; you will identify needs, provide meaningful ETF solutions and deliver superior service to internal and external clients
- Articulation of the capital markets, Guggenheim products, competitors’ products
- Integrating current themes and campaigns into conversations, you will drive the ETF sales process
- Maintain and update the SalesForce CRM
- Adhere to daily/monthly telephone activity metric requirements of the department
- Own team sales performance and team sales goals
- Ability to master the core competencies of the position
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance or Business)
- MBA, CIMA, CPWM, CAIA or CFA preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a financial brokerage or investment management environment in a sales capacity
- Current FINRA Registrations (Series 7, 63, 65, and/or 66)
- Enhanced problem solving abilities, analytical abilities, and familiarity with investment strategies.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Informed and conversant across a broad range of topics
- Energetic, self-motivated, positive attitude, goal-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Technical skills should include experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have
- A commitment to self-improvement and a willingness to learn
- Energy, enthusiasm, optimism
- Strong work ethic
- High degree of integrity
- Ability and willingness to prepare relentlessly and execute passionately
- Strong relationship building skills—client focused
- Well organized and detail-oriented
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Darrin heads Guggenheim’s Cross-Functional Project Team in the Chicago Office. He focuses his energies on high-priority management, operations, and sales distribution investment projects.
Back to top