Due Diligence Analyst (VP)
About the Position
As a Due Diligence Analyst for the Strategy & Research group, you will play a critical role in helping the firm grow. Working with the Head of Due Diligence Research, you will be responsible for building deep relationships with research teams and key research due diligence personnel at partner firms to optimize positioning of the firm’s solutions and products and gain placements on approved research lists/platforms and investment models.
Specific Responsibilities Include
Work with research teams at clients and partner firms to maximize Guggenheim Investments inclusion on research lists as well as platform placement. Must be able to efficiently marshal firm resources, including portfolio management, senior management, portfolio analysts, product experts, national accounts and marketing.
- Manage relationships with home office mutual fund and ETF due diligence/research teams across a broad group of intermediary distribution channels. In addition to assuming existing relationships, will be responsible for sourcing and establishing new partner opportunities
- Establish strong relationships with home office due diligence/research teams to become a solutions specialist for our mutual funds and ETFs and point person for meetings and information about funds
- Continually evaluate shelf space at partner firms, matching products against the evaluation criteria of research groups. Proactively position and market our solutions to research gatekeepers and partner due diligence teams where opportunities exist
- Prepare, analyze and create risk and performance reports from various portfolio risk and performance attribution systems, working closely with a closely aligned portfolio analytics team
- Provide and present comprehensive due-diligence information and analysis to our partners
- Work closely with portfolio management and analytics teams to maintain deep knowledge of portfolios
- Provide internal and external thought leadership regarding partner firms’ research and positioning and prepare firm updates for senior management
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required; CFA preferred; master’s degree a plus
- 5-7 years of financial services experience required; Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Strong knowledge base and understanding of the financial markets and its components, including fundamental analysis, financial modeling, asset allocation, market research, etc.
- Superior analytical and broad-based business management skills; demonstrated excellence in leadership
- Demonstrable track record of being an effective and enthusiastic team player and collaborator
- Strong product, marketing, and sales sense; innovative and creative thinker
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills; excellent client-facing public relations skills
- Located in New York City, New York office; extensive travel is required
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top