About the Position
The position is located in New York.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- You work within both full technology stack and full SDLC
- You will be encouraged to learn and bring new ideas to the table while building a variety of skills.
- Exposure to extremely disciplined development practices, supported by advanced Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration processes.
- Working very closely with Business Analysts to comprehensively define requirements, as well as actively performing Quality Assurance and Integration Testing.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years working in Information Technology
- 1-3 years developing enterprise applications on the .NET framework
- 1-3 years with N-tier client/server system within an SOA environment
- Experience with RESTFUL web services.
- Experience with JSON.
- Knowledge of OData
- 1-3 years working within the Data Access Layer
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM) (Entity Framework)
- Understanding of RDBMS modeling and design
- 1-3 years working with enterprise web solution frameworks and related presentation layers
- 1-3 years working with various testing frameworks within a TDD process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with advanced windows frameworks and design patterns
- SQL Server development (proficiency with T-SQL and data modelling)
- Experience in Financial industry
About Guggenheim Securities
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners. Guggenheim Securities offers a full range of services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Sales and Trading, Financing, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Darrin heads Guggenheim’s Cross-Functional Project Team in the Chicago Office. He focuses his energies on high-priority management, operations, and sales distribution investment projects.
Back to top