Data Integrity / Account Control & Analysis Manager
About the Position
Guggenheim is seeking an exceptional candidate with a background in bank loan data integrity management, account on-boarding, and audit to join its Loan and Entity Services team. Reporting to both the Head of Loan and Entity Services and the Director of Loan Services, this person will be responsible for the management of the Data Integrity and Account Control & Analysis (ACA) teams. They will focus on ensuring the timely and accurate setup of data in relevant portfolio management systems as well as providing portfolio on-boarding, audit and data analysis support. This role may require some travel to the Chicago office as needed. The position is located in the New York office.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Ensure daily and monthly Data Integrity and Account Control & Analysis procedures are complete following strict deadlines.
- Work closely with a variety of internal teams including Trading, Portfolio Management, Trade Operations, Private Fund Analysis, Loan Closing, Corporate Actions, Investment Accounting, Performance and Reporting.
- Liaison between administrative agents and auditors regarding bank loan position confirmation issues and escalate where appropriate.
- Monitor and manage the remediation of bank loan tax withholding issues.
- Assist in training, staff development, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and propose solutions to automate manual processes.
- Ensure all Bank Loan Data Integrity and Account Control & Analysis team policies and procedures remain current and sufficiently documented.
- Communicate any trends and/or problems with recommended solutions to senior management.
- Represent the Bank Loan Data Integrity and Account Control & Analysis teams in meetings with senior management as required.
Skills & Experience Required
- Undergraduate degree with at least 5 years experience in data analysis and financial services.
- Must have a sound working knowledge of bank loan, fixed income and equity securities and an understanding of OTC derivatives including Interest Rate derivatives, Equity derivatives and Credit derivatives.
- Knowledge of CLOs and/or other structured products is a plus.
- Knowledge of Wall Street Office, Aladdin and Bloomberg a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products required.
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
- Must be a hands-on leader and be willing to roll up their sleeves to perform any and all responsibilities needed to ensure the success of the team.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have
- Exceptional communication & listening skills with the ability to ask pointed and open-ended questions necessary to bring group consensus.
- Positive thinker with phenomenal motivational and coaching skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and extremely thorough while having the confidence and communication skills to ensure work processes are completed accurately and appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to design, document and implement processes that improve the accuracy and timing of work products and business activities.
- Must be able to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Team oriented individual with ability to work well with diverse groups.
- Able to translate between technical and business leaders at the highest levels.
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Darrin heads Guggenheim’s Cross-Functional Project Team in the Chicago Office. He focuses his energies on high-priority management, operations, and sales distribution investment projects.
Back to top