Corporate Access Coordinator Role
Corporate Access Coordinator
About the Position
Guggenheim is seeking a hardworking individual to join as a Corporate Access Coordinator on our Corporate Access team. This person will join a highly collaborative front office team responsible for logistics and execution of Corporate Access events. In addition to strong organizational skills, the successful candidate will have experience with event management systems and be comfortable interacting with internal and external constituents in a fast paced environment.
The Corporate Access Coordinator role presents an opportunity to grow into a sector specific Corporate Access Origination role. The position is located in New York.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Partner with sector originator on execution of all events created within Corporate Access – including non-deal roadshows, field trips/bus tours, conferences, thought leader events
- Lead the strategy and execution of analyst marketing for the Equities Division
- Take ownership for assigned event and manage logistics from beginning to end; know when to raise issues and when to make decisions
- Constantly communicate to team as to status and where additional help is needed
- Work closely with all clients, internal and external, to ensure that all information is communicated well in advance of event
- Occasional travel required for events outside of the office
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years prior logistics and event coordination in a fast paced, strive for perfection environment
- Deep understanding of the creation and planning of new events, venue selection, capturing detailed requirements around events including lodging and meals, transportation, site planning and marketing
- Experience working at an investment bank preferred, but not required
- Appreciation for budgeting process and managing within limited constraints
- Ability to communicate internally with sales, research and other business lines
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to manage critical timelines
- Proactive with ability to solve problems with limited guidance
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact with senior level clients
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); expertise with event management tools welcome (Ipreo, E-Touches, Dealogic, etc.)
- Razor sharp focus on client service with a keen sense of urgency
About Guggenheim Securities
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners. Guggenheim Securities offers a full range of services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Sales and Trading, Financing, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
About Guggenheim Partners
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $250 billion1 in assets under management. Across our three primary businesses of investment management, investment banking, and insurance services, we have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions. With 2,500 professionals based in over 25 offices in seven countries, our commitment is to advance the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity. We invite you to learn more about our expertise and values by visiting GuggenheimPartners.com and following us on Twitter at twitter.com/guggenheimptnrs.
1Assets under management are as of September 30, 2016 and include consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $60 billion.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top