Construction Administrative Assistant
Guggenheim Investments is seeking a Construction Administrative Assistant to join its Construction Development team. Supporting a group of Project Managers, this person will be responsible for assisting Project Managers during the construction process of a project. The ideal candidate will have experience in Real Estate and/or Construction and have basic proficiency in real estate language.
The position is located in Frisco, Texas.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Managing bids throughout entire process in Expesite. Point of Contact for all GC bids. Prepares packages. Participates in pre-bid calls.
- Prepares General Contractor Contract for review before submittals
- Manages General Contractor onboarding
- Responsible for General Contractor, and Supplier close out at completion of project
- Processing project specific invoices (General Contractor Pay Applications, consultant related invoices, change orders)
- Facilitate communication and approvals for all work/change orders
- Attend Lender Project Calls to assist with payment procedure compatibility
- Manages AIA software documentation for construction projects
- Manages Close Out Process for all projects
- Document Management
Skills & Experience Required
- High School diploma with additional vocational or collegiate education preferred
- Excellent instincts, common sense, and judgment around confidentiality given sensitive nature of content
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent writing skills and keen attention to detail when preparing books for clients, banks, and internal presentations
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem solving skills
- Proactive & solutions-oriented; innovative
- Learning agile, able to adapt quickly and appropriately in accordance with the constant evolution of the company and industry
- Responsive to client needs with ability to work under pressure and/or time sensitive deadlines
- Collaborative, energized by the open exchange of ideas
About Guggenheim Retail Real Estate Partners
Guggenheim Retail Real Estate Partners is a real estate development company which partners with select retailers on their national store growth programs. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our business strategy is to provide our partners with cost-effective solutions and the expertise needed to achieve their market penetration goals. Each of our in-house experts incorporates the mindset that we are an extension of our client's professional staff, creating a long-term effective and efficient partnership. Utilizing our integrated team of acquisition, construction, financial, legal, and management professionals, we can offer a single point of contact that results in seamless, on-time, and on-budget projects.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Investment Research Analyst
Maria works on the Macroeconomics and Investment Research Team in the Santa Monica Office. She analyzes financial trends to help Guggenheim identify optimal investment solutions and monitor risks for their clients.
Back to top