Associate Product Manager, Multiple Products
About The Position
Guggenheim is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join its Product Development and Management team. This person will join a highly collaborative team responsible for the development, execution, maintenance and support of multiple products including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), unit investment trusts (UITs) and closed-end funds (CEFs). Requiring an individual with a highly evolved analytical skill set, the key areas of responsibility for the role will include: 1) providing critical competitive and product analysis support to sales, marketing and investment teams; 2) producing detailed product analysis and competitive analytics for multiple product lines as requested and; 3) operational and administrative oversight of various internal product databases and systems, product reports and presentations, among other things.
The Associate Product Manager, Multiple Products role presents an opportunity for a motivated candidate to participate in, and contribute to the growth of the organization and success of the business. This role will be located in Chicago office.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Interact with both investment management and distribution to promote and support multiple products
- Support the sales team (and their advisors and clients) by being a “go-to” resource on technical matters related to CEFs, as well as mutual funds, UITs and ETFs
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the firm’s products – investment management, legal, accounting, marketing, fund administration, and operations
- Management of various reports and presentations including preparation of board materials, creation of technical presentations and generation of detailed product analysis
- Provide ongoing research and performance analytics to internal business partners – sales, marketing, and investments – that support product development, competitive positioning and sales and marketing efforts
- Maintenance and review of internal product databases that support the firm’s product websites and reporting systems
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Client facing experience
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- PowerPoint proficiency
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Morningstar Direct proficiency
- Bloomberg proficiency
- Investment product and/or broker-dealer experience
- Project management with proven ability to execute tasks independently
- Series 7 registered
- Proactive & solutions-oriented; innovative
- Collaborative, energized by the open exchange of ideas
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top