Associate, Policy & Procedure Function
Guggenheim Partners is seeking an Associate to assist the Policy & Procedure Function. Reporting to the Managing Director of the Policy & Procedure Function, this person will join a highly collaborative team responsible for overseeing Guggenheim's firm-wide policy framework. This role will be involved in all activities performed by the team. This is a unique function which will interact with all operating businesses and functions of the firm.
The position is located in the firm's New York office.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Institutionalize Guggenheim's methodology to maintain policies and procedures
- Maintain the policy repository, which contains all firm-wide policies
- Support Guggenheim's Making Commitments policy framework
- Draft new policies and procedures
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts in order to document existing processes or to develop new processes
- Support the development, rollout, and maintenance of selected training courses about firm-wide policies
Skills & Experience Required:
- Undergraduate degree required
- 1-3 years experience in financial services preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail; accurate and willing to roll up sleeves to do whatever work needs to be done
- Collaborative, energized by the open exchange of ideas
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Investment Research Analyst
Maria works on the Macroeconomics and Investment Research Team in the Santa Monica Office. She analyzes financial trends to help Guggenheim identify optimal investment solutions and monitor risks for their clients.
Back to top