About the Position
Guggenheim is seeking an exceptional Accounting/Financial Coordinator to join its Retail Real Estate Partners team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this person will join a highly-collaborative, fast paced, and growing team. The successful candidate will have a positive, self-motivated and be comfortable interacting with senior management and in a team environment.
The finance coordinator role presents an opportunity to become part of the high growth commercial retail real estate industry and become a key contributor to the successful completion of each commercial real estate acquisition and disposition. The position is located in Frisco, TX.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Payment Application Processing
- Input Office/Administrative Invoices into Expesite
- Create weekly batches for Submission to Accounts Payable
- Obtain and review vendor aging reports to ensure timeliness of payments
- Obtain Approval from Senior Management and submit to Corporate AP
- Create and Present the Monthly Project Cost Report
- Update Budget and Project Information Based on REC Approved Projects
- Work with PM Group to Analyze Contract Variances and Forecast Correct Amounts
- Weekly KPI Dashboard
- Determine KPI’s to Manage Business
- Create Automated Dashboard
- REC notes and Memorandums
- Create and Track REC Memorandums
- Prepare Monthly REC Summary Reports
- Update Expesite Milestones and Project information
- Historical/Market Cost Analysis and Updates
- Prepare Monthly Research on Construction Trends
- Prepare and Update Historical Cost by Client
- Prepare Monthly Interest Payment Schedule and Associated Wires for Pmt
- Work with Corporate Accounting to Reconcile and Reduce Intercompany Balances
- Dissolution of Bank Account and Legal Entities
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Real Estate Accounting experience preferred
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; diligent, highly detailed, and thorough to ensure work processes are completed accurately and appropriately
- Team-orientation; able to work well with various groups
- Effective time management skills in order to consistently meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and efficiency, including MS Excel
- Proactive & solutions-oriented; innovative
- Able to adapt quickly and appropriately in accordance with the constant evolution of the company and industry
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top