2018 Guggenheim Securities Investment Banking Analyst - Atlanta
Guggenheim Partners' investment banking unit, Guggenheim Securities, LLC ("GS"), is seeking candidates to join its investment banking team in Atlanta. The Atlanta office focuses on middle market restructuring, distressed M&A and special situations financings. GS offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of small client teams on major strategic assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives. Candidates should be top performers who are willing to work hard in an unstructured environment where initiative, creativity, maturity and enthusiasm for learning are highly valued.
We are seeking bright, highly motivated individuals with solid finance knowledge coupled with strong excel and modeling skills.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience as an investment banking, private equity or corporate finance intern
- Core modeling and valuation experience
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as a part of a small team with top company executives and senior management.
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Extensive familiarity with MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word. Familiarity with Thomson and Bloomberg a plus.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Valuation analysis
- Company and industry research
- Preparing client presentations and interacting with senior bankers, clients, lawyers and accountants
About Guggenheim Securities
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners, a global investment and advisory firm. Guggenheim Securities offers services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Financing, Sales and Trading, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Chicago, Boston, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Guggenheim Partners's Employees
Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Darrin heads Guggenheim’s Cross-Functional Project Team in the Chicago Office. He focuses his energies on high-priority management, operations, and sales distribution investment projects.
Back to top