2017 Guggenheim Securities: Investment Banking Analyst Program
About the Position
Guggenheim Partner’s investment banking unit, Guggenheim Securities, LLC (“GS”), is seeking candidates to join its investment banking team in Santa Monica. GS offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of small client team on major strategic assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives. Candidates should be top performers who are willing to work hard in an unstructured environment where initiative, creativity, maturity and enthusiasm for learning are highly valued.
We are seeking bright, highly motivated individuals with solid finance knowledge coupled with strong Excel and modeling skills.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Valuation analysis
- Company and industry research
- Preparing client presentations and interacting with senior bankers, clients, lawyers and accountants
Skills & Experience Required
- Prior experience as an investment banking, private equity or corporate finance intern
- Core modeling and valuation experience
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as a part of a small team with top company executives and senior management
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Extensive familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Familiarity with Thomson/Factset and Bloomberg a plus
- Expected undergraduate graduation date of December 2016 – June 2017
About Guggenheim Securities
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners. Guggenheim Securities offers a full range of services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Sales and Trading, Financing, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top