2017 Guggenheim Securities: Equity Research Summer Analyst Program
About the Position
Guggenheim Securities is seeking candidates to join its Equity Research team for a 10-week Summer Analyst Program. This exciting program offers an unparalleled opportunity to work alongside our experienced team of fundamental Equity Research Analysts starting with classroom training. This intimate program offers unmatched exposure to senior Research Analysts, as well as senior Sales and Trading professionals. Candidates will also be asked to participate in group presentation upon completion of the program.
This internship is a part of Guggenheim’s Corporate Intern program, which includes exposure across the firm through educational, mentorship, networking and community service outreach events. As an Summer Analyst, you will also be exposed to senior management, gain an understanding of the financial services industry and learn critical business skills.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Support senior specific Research vertical (Research Analyst and other team members)
- Build and maintain financial models
- Perform company specific, macro, and industry research
- Respond to requests for data and information
- Regular interaction with Research Sales & Trading
- Attend company conferences and non-deal road shows
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong quantitative, analytical and financial skills
- Interest in the financial markets and financial modeling
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as a part of a team
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Should be a current Junior undergraduate student (estimated graduation Dec 2017-June 2018)
- Must successfully pass a background check
About Guggenheim Securities
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners. Guggenheim Securities offers a full range of services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Sales and Trading, Financing, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Back to top