Workforce Development Specialist
- Songling, China
Site Name: Suzhou Plant Tech Industry Park
Posted Date: Sep 22 2020
- Implement the relevant projects at headquarters at GC SC level;
- Help develop and implement Above Site-level people development and organizational optimization projects based on the requirements of the organization's development;
- In order to improve employee engagement, coordinate the organization's employee communication projects
- 贯彻总部的相关项目在GC SC level的实施;
- 根据组织发展需求，帮助制定和实施Above Site层面人员发展和组织优化项目;
Minimum job requirements
- Education/Experience: Master degree, human resources-related major, with overseas study experience preferred.
- Special knowledge: Good English speaking and writing skills, skilled operation of MS OFFICE software.
- Skills: Good team spirit, communication and coordination skills, excellent self-learning skills, excellent organizational skills, pursuit outstanding results.
特别知识： 良好的英语说读写能力，熟练操作MS OFFICE 办公软件
The scope of responsibility
- Develop and implement employee development plans and track personnel development effectiveness based on GC SC development strategies and personnel development needs.
- Coordinate organizational optimization and efficiency improvement projects in accordance with GC SC Development Strategy.
- Organize employee communication programs to help improve employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Responsible for coordinating monthly, quarterly and annual awards and publicity.
- The new bring-in manager's ability to improve/the original bring-in manager strengthens the project.
- Assist in improving the performance management capabilities of the manager and tracking and handling employee disciplinary incidents.
- Assist HR managers to strengthen communication inside and outside HR, improve the company's internal and external visibility, enhance the image of the organization.
- Other work assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure that the behavior complies with the requirements of national laws, regulations and policies.
- Follow the Company's policies and regulations regarding EHS and complete EHS-related work.
- 根据GC SC发展战略及人员发展需求，制定实施员工发展计划并跟踪人员发展效果。
- 根据GC SC发展战略,协调组织优化及效率提升项目。
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top