- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Dec 17 2020
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan.We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to grow both technical and soft-skills and enable you to progress YOUR career.
Being part of product oriented and organized team, you will have opportunity to:
- proactively engage in experimentation and innovation to drive relentless improvements and deliver value to Health Care Professionals and GSK stakeholders
- continuously deliver technology solutions, mostly dealing with front-end with opportunity to learn back-end
- proactively propose improvements and enhancements for product / process / repository / tools in order to increase system reliability and reduce Technical Debt
- create automated tests using framework built upon WebdriverIO /Selenium
- be a problem-solver instead of problem-seeker
- learn and grow your skills in Secure Software Development (and more!)
- provide technical consultancy and expertise to Product Owner
- work in two-week sprints / following SCRUM / Agile Ways of Working
- have opportunity to learn Pharma-specific Marketing Tech stack
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- at least 18 months of professional experience in front-end development
- knowledge of RWD
- experience in GIT
- ability to write DRY, SOLID code
- knowledge of good coding / software engineering practices
- problem solver attitude
- very good English skills - level B2/C1 (communicating with teams from other countries / nationalities)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- experience with relevant technology platforms (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager)
- experience in working using Agile methodology (i.e. as a member of a Scrum team)
- experience in writing unit and e2e tests
- familiarity with CI/CD
- familiarity with Secure Coding approaches (ex. OWASP)
- familiarity with relevant Digital Marketing fundamentals applied to Front End (accessibility, SEO concepts)
- knowledge of Groovy Script
- knowledge of testing strategies & frameworks
- familiarity with cloud offering and usage (GCP, Azure)
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.*LI-GSK
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top