Warehouse Receiving Lead
- King of Prussia, PA
Site Name: USA - Pennsylvania - King of Prussia
Posted Date: Feb 20 2020
Are you looking for a Warehouse Management opportunity where you will ensure all products are distributed correctly and inventory is maintained? If so, this is the role for you.
As the Warehouse Receiving Lead , you will coordinate receipt of inbound deliveries of raw materials components and consumables; be responsible for Quality Management systems impacted by material receipts including SOP revision, deviation investigation, and CAPA completion; and lead and provide work direction to contingent warehouse operators to meet material receiving requirements.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Functionally support the site receiving process by managing all SAP Inbound Deliveries for GMP materials to include necessary coordination with Planning and QA.
- Perform as a subject matter expect for warehouse Goods Receipt functions (includes SOPs, daily responsibilities, SAP transactions and audit support)
- Lead and Support Level 1 Audits for warehouse, identifying any areas of non-compliance or gaps and implementing CAPAs to address any findings.
- Create, edit and provide proficiency training (when applicable) for all departmental SOPs
- Assist warehouse personnel in providing materials on time and accurately to production
- Assist warehouse personnel in receiving of raw materials and accurate and organized storage of materials
- Assist with cycle counts for all warehouse managed materials, and investigate and reconcile any discrepancies that are discovered.
- Act as the central customer contact for all inbound deliveries & provide direct support in coordinating the delivery of equipment and items to designated recipients.
- Strictly comply with all cGMP guidelines, site LSOP's, OSHA/DOT safety regulations
- Act as Warehouse Supervisors delegate during his/ her absence by attending daily meetings on Supervisors behalf and being prepared to brief updated information and providing Supervisor with detailed account of activities and actions during his/ her absence
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years warehouse experience
- 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Appropriate food industry experience maybe considered in lieu of pharmaceutical industry experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Associates Degree
- Cold Chain experience
- SAP/MERPS experience
- Some working knowledge of warehouse and materials management operations and best practices
- Strong interpersonal, Collaborative and Communication skills
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top