Vaccines Medical Lead
- Istanbul, Turkey
Site Name: Turkey - Istanbul
Posted Date: Jun 23 2020
Are you interested in a medical affairs role that sharpens your project management skills in support of medical affairs strategic engagement? If so, this Vaccines Medical Lead role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Plans and executes medical brand plans and medical budget for the responsible products. Actively follows the medical budget spends.
• Plans and executes Scientific Engagement activities.
• Providing medical input in development of product marketing plans, strategies and objectives.in order to maximise the potential of the company's products.
• Actively participating in marketing activities in compliance with overall strategy and marketing plan.
• Developing and maintaining relations with External Experts (EEs) to create advocates for the products as well as planning and driving Advisory Board activities.
• Preparing and delivering medical and product training (diseases, new or existing products of GSK or competitors, etc.) to the Field Force, contract Field Force and Brand Leads.
• Medical approval of promotional materials and activities by ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, GSK standards and Scientific Engagement.
• Reviewing the promotional materials and activities of competitors and notifying the related company, MoH and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Association if not compliant with the local laws, regulations and AIFD code.
• Providing medical support for the registration process and the labelling of the products.
• Providing the necessary feedback for GSK products to take place in the reimbursement list, following up the current situation and actively participating in the action plans.
• Responding to customer inquiries related with his/her products and/or therapeutic areas.
• Tracking GSK or pharmaceutical industry related news & information about GSK products and competitors and supplying all involved personnel with up to date information.
• Providing medical input for the planning and implementation phases of Clinical Trials and/or non-interventional studies.
• Planning, support driving and having the full responsibility of successfully finalising the local GSK supported /sponsored clinical trials and/or non-interventional studies.
• Reporting Adverse Events in compliance with local regulations and existing GSK procedures
• Responding to literature search requests or transferring the requests
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• MD graduate is mandatory
• Advanced skills to handle a range of complex relationships/issues/multiple projects simultaneously
• Good communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills with ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of GSK and external stakeholders
• Understanding of the healthcare system, its relevant processes (IPR, MA, P&R); political and economic environment - experience in/knowledge of pharmaceutical industry.
• Good command of spoken & written English
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
In return, we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top