Site Name: Japan - Tokyo - Akasaka
Posted Date: Dec 9 2019
To be practised in the elements of inforrmation security and risk, aligned to TSR (Tech Security & Risk) and the One Pharma Tech and One Pharma Business functions.
This purpose of this role is:
- To provide technical security & risk support to both the One Pharma Business & Tech Groups
- To embed security requirements and controls (commensurate with risk level) at the start of projects/new initiatives
- To support security assessments for the One Pharma tech and One Pharma business utilising a thorough understanding of the One Pharma business strategy and operations
- As the One Pharma organisation is at the forefront of digital transformation, to partner early to understand security implications and to mention relevant mitigations/controls
- To partner with the TSR team within the wider team to provide our customer with a holistic security and risk/compliance assessments
- Assist with (end to end) security incidents within One Pharma, partnering with the TSR cybersecurity operations team.
- Positvely influence the security posture for One Pharma - driven by business and changing security threat landscape
- Assist with new threats on behalf of the One Pharma business - recommend and embed appropriate mitigation activities
- Support and assist the Lead for One Pharma Tech and the Business for information security in the region.
- To create balanced and actionable information security assessments based on a thorough and up to date understanding of:
- The OnePharma Business/Tech strategies, drivers and priorities
- The One Pharma security posture and risk appetite
- The latest security threats and risks specific to One Pharma
- To support, share accounability and responsiblty for one or more of the following information security disciplines:
- Identity and Access
- Operational Technology
- Data Governance and Data Protection
- Incident Response
- Network and Systems Security
- Application security
- Digital security
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- To postively influence, drive and improve the security posture of One Pharma business and tech by partnering with both the central information security teams and tech/the business (close security gaps)
- To communicate the "voice of One Pharma" back into the TSR influencing both current and future initiatives
- Ability to operate well across geographies, cultural boundaries and seniority levels where clear and concise communication is key
Previous Experience Required
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience Required
- 2+ years' experience as a system security manager, network manager orinformation security manager
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- General understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with stakeholders to promote thoughtful, practical solutions to tough security problems.
- Experience with secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Ability to work without day to day direction
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, highly comfortable working with executives, and employees
- Candidate must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in English. Fluent Japanese is required.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top