TS Engineer 2 (Automation)
Site Name: Singapore - Tuas
Posted Date: Mar 3 2020
Ensure Automation systems are at the required availability level.
- Ensure Automation System operate smoothly and deliver the required reliability and availability level.
- Support all routine planned maintenance activities under the Automation team are completed on schedule.
- Complete any breakdown repair, trouble-shooting and ensuring corrective action / preventive action (CAPA) is in place to eliminate similar breakdown.
- Work with cross functional teams in routine cGMP equipment / system to re-qualification activities.
- Execution of Automation System related SMR/RPC implementations.
- Performance monitoring of Automation System.
- Familiar with Global SOP, Local SOP, Good Engineering Practice, cGMP to maintain quality standards.
- Ensure proper good documentation and record system to ensure quality assurance operations.
- Ensure audit readiness by complying with effective standards, regulatory / statutory; GEP, GDP and cGMP requirement.
- Ensure all work activities are carried out according to site procedures and standards
- Ensure cost effectiveness of all tasks and projects.
- Engagement with external service providers and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by establishing and enforcing procedures, rules and regulations for all activities.
- Comply with site and global EHS and Biosafety procedures.
- All work activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping is maintained.
- Ensure external service providers / contractors comply with the site safety rules and regulatory requirement.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by providing recommendation and initiative to promote sustainability.
- Actively seek improvements to facilities, systems and processes through continuous improvement, streamlining and simplification.
- Degree in relevant engineering field or Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of technical experience in pharmaceutical environment.
- Proficient in DeltaV
- Good knowledge in networking
- Good technical knowledge to provide engineering support.
- Good GMP behavior and safe practices.
- Good working knowledge with hands-on experience.
- Good understanding of cGMP regulatory and legal requirements in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Good knowledge in the respective field and scope of work.
- Capable of leading / participating in investigation and detailed trouble-shooting.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge to provide engineering or technical support to maximize performance and ensure asset reliability.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top