Trade Marketing Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
Site Name: Thailand - Bangkok
Posted Date: Feb 2 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity develop an effective and profitable Consumer Trade Marketing tool to maximize brand performance? If so, this is the role for you.
As Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to ensure GSK's sales growth via sound translation of brand strategy info effective shopper support tools. You will focus on the creation of shopper sell-out tools, education of experts in the store and creating the best visibility and communication plans.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Translating the overall brand strategies into an agreed and effective sales/sector strategy for all existing trade channels to maximize sales and profit
- Develop and implement the annual business strategies and plans with the objective of achieving business plan, distribution and merchandising for the trade channel
- Direct, advise, motivate and control trade marketing team to achieve personal and business objectives
Strategic Channel & Account
- Synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in the stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales results including recommendation change to business strategy and tactics where necessary
- Co-develop and implement the annual business strategies and plans with the objective of achieving business plan, distribution and merchandising for the trade channel
- Participates and monitor in planning and all activities involving forecasting, new product development, pricing, distribution, merchandising, and promotion concerning the trade channel
- To apply the category management as a strategic approach in executing the effective program in each account to deliver consumers objectives at in store category level)
Brand Level / Data Information
- Monitor the budget for account plan with account manager/executive by balancing between brand strategies and channel strategies
- Analyze the information to digest for sales team from IMS, ACNielsen and Crystal
- Monitor margin/discount expenditure to ensure sufficient business awareness of trade investment levels
- Set up and maintain information base for all trade channels e.g., standard report and providing the solution from data analysis
- Communicate and providing the specialist support to sales team; Trade bulletin, Sales performance reviews, Business development meetings
- Develop merchandising plan and manage merchandising activities to enhance market performance and brand communication
- Develop, prepare and manage trade POSM and related materials to ensure the implementation of trade activities by channel
- Provide sales inputs in forecasting POSM, taking into consideration promotional activities of trade channel
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (MBA is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Trade Marketing Management from FMCG business
- Ability to analyze data, and problem solve to identify business opportunities
- Experience in Trade Marketing Planning and Activity (Trade forecasting, NPD, Pricing, Distribution, Merchandising, and Promotion)
- Fluent in English language both speaking and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill
- Independent and proactive working style
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top