Trade Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Manila, Philippines
Site Name: Philippines - Metro Manila - Makati
Posted Date: Mar 9 2020
A dynamic Trade Marketing and Business Development position will get you a chance to conceive and construct trade marketing plans for GSK products and channels. This role will have a customer interface i.e. New Deals, Trade Marketing Programs and Account Management that will generate high impact to the business development.
To be successful in this role,you will demonstrate high problem solving skills- useful in Key Account Management, Marketing program conceptualization and exploring new opportunities/business. Possession ofexcellent stakeholder management - Cross functional collaboration (i.e. Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics , Regulatory, Compliance and others) will be highly needed to ensure all KPIs are met. Moreover, this function will have an interaction with Regional or Global level for alignment of the following:
As the Trade Marketing and Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities are:
- Conceptualizes and develops insight-based trade marketing strategies and tactics for key brands and key channels
- Spearheads the implementation of national programs while ensuring seamless execution and compliance to agreed standard
- Leads the Launch Excellence initiatives in the Trade and collaborates closely with various key stakeholders to ensure achievement of set milestones (Pipelining, Intro-Kit, etc.)
- Responsible for the total trade budget allocation covering trade displays, merchandising team plan, in-store promotions etc.
- Owns the process improvements within the Trade team to ensure operational efficiencies at all levels
- Lead business case development, using advanced financial modelling, accounting and valuation analyses incorporating probability, time, cost, budget impacts, and returns to allow for optimal strategic and investment decision making
- Management of in-/out-licensing processes including contract development, timeline definition, price negotiations, and development of action plans to ensure smooth hand-over to Sales & Marketing or Project Development
- Lead cross-functional teams including regulatory, quality, technical, finance, legal and commercial representatives to rapidly assess and execute external opportunities
- Must have Business Administration or any marketing degree to support the need of the function i.e. P&L, Business Case (new business or programs)
- At least 3 years experience in trade marketing, operations and business development, preferably from pharma or FMCG industries
Do you have all these qualities? Join our family now by simply clicking the Apply button! We look forward in having you as part of our institution!
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top