Territory Sales Supervisor
Site Name: Indonesia - Jawa Barat
Posted Date: Mar 2 2020
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK has been operating for over 60 years in Malaysia and grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its four business entities - Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare, Business Service Centre and Consumer Healthcare Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for experienced Territory Sales Supervisor,who is keento understand and work to the way GSK delivers to the trade in customer facing field roles using the framework and tools provided as well as understand the Customers' business and deliver high standards of customer service within defined territory.
- Develop territory plans using segmentation and targeting principles
- Negotiate and influence with customer base to either achieve a sale or change of recommendation for a GSK brand
- Competitor intelligence gathering and co-ordination
- Create Distributor Infrastructure Strategy and Trade Marketing plans based on competitive intelligence
- Do brand executionand category strategy within customer base. Deliver merchandising, display and educational initiatives in line with company requirement
- Support large scale trade events and conferences and deliver educational / training interventions where appropriate
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you'll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity - as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Min 3 years of experience in sales supervisor position with a reputed FMCG or Consumer Health Company,managing distributor, territory and sales force
- Shows strong leadership and team player
- Computer literacy and Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in English
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, etc. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply online.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top