Territory Manager, Specialty Care Severe Asthma-GTA-East
Site Name: Canada - Ontario - GTA
Posted Date: Mar 11 2020
Successfully drive sales of severe asthma respiratory products with specialists and allied health care practitioners with actions in alignment with GSK values and expectations.
- Clearly communicate how GSK solutions can enable specialists to achieve their treatment goals and gain commitment prescribe them for appropriate patients.
- Develop deep understanding of customers, their treatment goals, and challenges in providing optimal treatment to severe asthma patients.
- Develop understanding of the patient journey of an asthma patient, including how various health care practitioners collaborate to provide patient care.
- Create and implement strategic business plans with specialists, severe asthma centers and allied health care professionals that exceeds targets.
- Execute business plans using clearly defined key performance indicators to track and measure progress.
- Efficiently plan for and optimize face to face interactions, and multi-channel marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners and specialists to create peer to peer learning opportunities.
- Assess customer needs, identify opportunities and remove barriers for customers relating to Patient Support Programs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record of at least 3-5 years' pharmaceutical sales experience
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Pharmaceutical specialist sales experience is required.
- Specialty care sales experience preferred (Asthma, Oncology, Rare Diseases).
- Ability to adapt quickly and perform in a fast paced and dynamic market.
- Proven success selling in highly competitive markets with multiple competitors.
- Product launch experience preferred.
- Ability to lead without authority with cross functional teams.
- Experience creating and implementing a variety of peer to peer activities.
- Ability to make decisive decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Experience making values-based decisions that focus on what is best for patients.
- Frequent ravel is required including overnight trips.
This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company - leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top