Territory Associate - West Central Ontario
Site Name: Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Posted Date: May 1 2019
Role: Territory Associate - West Central Ontario (Hamilton, Guelph, London, Kitchener, Windsor, Niagara, surrounding area).
This ongoing job posting is for the West Central Ontario area, which includes the following territories:
Hamilton, Guelph, London, Kitchener, Windsor, Niagara, Surrounding area.
- This job posting is for upcoming opportunities within the region/territories mentioned. By applying to this posting, you are enabling the advantage of having our recruitment team proactively consider your resume for our sales positions across all divisions (Pharma, Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare).
- A member of our team may connect with you proactively, or as roles become available within these areas.
- As these roles are field based, our strong preference is for candidates who currently live within the specified territory, the surrounding area, or are fully mobile and willing to relocate. Please indicate on any cover letter or within your resume which locations you'd like to be considered for generally, and feel free to apply to multiple regions if mobile and able to relocate. This can also be discussed once in touch with our recruitment team.
Do more, Feel Better, Live Longer!
RESPECT - TRANSPARENCY - INTEGRITY - PATIENT FOCUS
GSK journey begins and ends with our vision: Focusing where the end users need is greatest and the science is most fertile, we will work to accelerate delivery of innovative new products to patients and customers, and make decisions to drive the greatest benefit for all. Our healthcare solutions will enable people to live life to its fullest, allowing them and their communities to prosper. We will challenge ourselves to raise the bar - endeavoring to increase our commercial return, enhance scientific excellence, strengthen customer relationships, tell our story and positively impact our communities. Applying our values to make the right choice, the right decision. Always keeping the patient at the heart of our actions and decisions.
We are on a mission to improve millions of lives and we need future leaders to make it happen. Bring your skills, curiosity and commitment and we'll help you develop to take on the world's biggest healthcare challenges. Part of GSK's Strategic priorities is to invest in People! Are you the next employee that GSK will invest in?
You are looking for a challenging long-term career; you are looking for national and international career opportunities. If you are willing to be relocated in another province and country, GSK is waiting for you!
• Develop business sales plan for individual customers to grow the business and set appropriate short term objectives for customer calls to achieve long term goal and execute territory business plans for product mix in order to achieve/surpass sales objectives in the respective division.
• Effectively integrate product knowledge into a relevant informative dialogue which brings customers an insightful perspective
• Thoroughly understand GSK products, strategies, positioning and POA as well as those of key competitors
• Understand how patients and health care professionals navigate the health care system and integrate these insights in the dialogue with the customer
• Build and Maintain network of health care professionals to grow sales of product mix
• Allocate budget and effectively use available resources (internal and external) to create customer value
• You ensure your work contributes to the goals of the business and use your judgment to influence decisions
• You find the best solutions for the business by working with people both inside and outside the organization.
• You work collaboratively with others and develop effective relationship to create new ideas together to get the best results
• You contribute to a great working environment by bringing energy and commitment.
• You are open to learning, adapting quickly to new ways of working and identifying opportunities for development.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
• Working knowledge of computer technology, Word, Excel, PPT and agility to learn new programs
• Willingness to relocate throughout Canada
• Previous sales experience in any organization is an asset (1-3 years minimum)
• Bilingualism an asset (not required).
• High sense of initiative and have a Business Owner mindset
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and communicating with clarity, structure and passion with high sense of listening skill
• Working knowledge of interpretation of scientific research studies
• In-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques
This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company - leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top