Territory Associate (Oral Care) - Toronto
Site Name: Canada - Ontario - GTA
Posted Date: Mar 17 2020
GSK Consumer Healthcare is one of the world's largest consumer healthcare companies. Our purpose is to help more people around the world to do more, feel better and live longer with everyday healthcare products. We have a heritage that goes back over 160 years. We own some of the world's best loved healthcare brands, including Sensodyne®, Pronamel®, biotène®, Polident®, Voltaren®, Buckley's®, TUMS®, NeoCitran® and Otrivin®.
Our goal is to build a global, growing business we call a Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company, dedicated to everyday healthcare with all of the scientific expertise and quality guarantees that demands, working at the speed and with the genuine consumer understanding the modern world expects.
We are recruiting for a dynamic individual to join our Expert Sales team in the Oral Care division in Toronto.
- Effectively develop and implement territory business plans and individual customer call plans aimed to grow the Toronto area business.
- Set appropriate short-term objectives in order to achieve/surpass the annual objectives of the territory and Oral Care division.
- Identify opportunities for growth within the territory through grassroots research, networking and strategic partnerships.
- Thoroughly understand GSK products, strategies, positioning and POA, as well as those of key competitors.
- Use conversational, patient-focused selling techniques. Effectively integrate strong GSK product knowledge into engaging dialogue, to provide customers an insightful, and differentiated perspective of GSK products.
- Proactively collaborate with colleagues across the organization to continually improve, and successfully execute territory business plans.
- Allocate budget and effectively use available resources to create customer and business value.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals . GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree - Science or Business preferred, or Licensed Dental Professional
- Previous sales experience in any organization is an asset (1-3 years minimum
- Valid driver's license
- Working knowledge of computer technology, Word, Excel, PPT and agility to learn new programs
- Willingness to travel. May include overnight and/or weekend travel up to 10%
- You are self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- You ensure your work contributes to the goals of the business and use your sound judgment to influence decisions.
- You find the best solutions for the business by working with people both inside and outside the organization. You work collaboratively with others and develop effective relationships to create new ideas together to get the best results.
- You contribute to a great working environment by bringing energy and commitment.
- You are open to learning, adapting quickly to new ways of working and identifying opportunities for development.
- Preferred for candidates to be living in downtown Toronto.
- High sense of initiative with a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills to communicate with structure and clarity.
- Strong listening skills to help strategically engage and influence health care professionals, as well as internal partners.
- High learning agility and strong business acumen.
- Presentation skills - ability to lead sessions with large groups.
- Ability to interpret scientific research studies, and in-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques.
This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company - leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top