Territory Account Manager, ViiV- Kentucky
- Louisville, KY
Site Name: USA - Kentucky - Lexington, USA - Kentucky - Louisville
Posted Date: Feb 21 2020
Job Description ViiV Healthcare is a global specialty HIV company, 100% focused on researching and delivering new medicines and improving access to care for people living with HIV.
As the Territory Account Manager you will provide a dedicated focus within ViiV- HIV Accounts including:
- Targeted Healthcare Providers
- Various Institutional Accounts
- ID Training Hospitals
- The VA system
- AIDS Service Organizations
- High volume HIV Pharmacies
- Building Relationships: Working with multiple stakeholders within the ViiV Healthcare organization and external customers
- Influencing: Facilitating the execution of business plans that impact multiple accounts and gaining buy-in on responsibilities
- Communication: Strong written, oral, & presentation skills
- Teamwork-Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Business Acumen: Diagnose, Plan, Execute, and Evaluate
- Coordinating and executing ViiV Healthcare promotional educational programs
- Establishing internal and external relationships with the goal of developing opportunities for ViiV Healthcare products
- Interacting with Key Decision Makers to understand the total account, such as clinical, organizational, and financial issues, challenges and opportunities
- Developing tactics that are aligned to the short, medium, and long term strategic goals and values of ViiV Healthcare through deployment of organizational resources to provide appropriate product and services solutions
- Ensuring maximization of opportunities in accounts that will deliver customer value and growth in sales of ViiV Healthcare products
- Understanding key compliance and regulatory guidelines and boundaries for promoting within labeling (FDA guidelines and indications)
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of pharmaceutical account management or specialty pharmaceutical sales experience
- OR 2 years of HIV experience working in an AIDS Service organization, HIV Specialty Pharmacy, HIV Case Manager or HIV Medical Case Manager or HIV Providers Office or other HIV service provider or governmental relationships which service HIV/AIDS related causes
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle driving is an essential function of this role
- Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel up to 50%
- 2 years pharmaceutical account management experience in HIV
- 4 years of direct experience working in an HIV patient care or HIV affiliated ancillary HIV care setting
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at ViiV, please contact the ViiV Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
ViiV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
ViiV does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact ViiV's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to ViiV. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and ViiV. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ViiV. ViiVshall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, ViiV may be required to capture and report expenses ViiV incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure ViiV's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit ViiV's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top