Technical Lead and Delivery Manager - Insight Visualization
- Mumbai, India
Site Name: India - Maharashtra - Worli Mumbai
Posted Date: Feb 24 2020
Establish Insight visualization capability with the focus on surfacing data science result through GSK Business insight platforms e.g. PowerBI and PowerApp to deliver the products required realizing business strategy and drive high performance through insight and analytic. This will also serve as foundation for GSK to transform into disruptive commercial operations model.
- Plan and work to priorities the delivery of the product backlog across portfolio including: Emerging Market and CEP franchise considering, business value, flow, quality connection to global strategy
- Determine/influence priority, timing, and Data Analytic options to address
- Drive to a solution that at minimum delivers to VFQ principle,
- Develop, manage, implement, plan to deliver determined solution
- Scrum team management and coordination across business disciplines and various organizational areas across the full project lifecycle to multiple countries/business units, balancing for conflicting priorities/interdependent projects
- Recruit and manage additional resources as required by the pipeline
- Collaborate with GSK cross-functional team including Core Tech, Supply Chain Tech and Consumer Tech to influence and learn the Azure ecosystem.
- Leverage central UX capability providing insights that the end users are able to make decision quickly for next best action.
- Provide the knowledge on various visualization tools available.
- Ensure all internal Project Quality processes are followed on all products
- Work with key stakeholders of each product to model their data landscape, obtain data extracts and define secure data exchange approaches
- Understanding, assessing and mapping the data transformation from source to insight.
- Maintaining GSK Information Security standards across various product devopt delivery.
- Collaborate with our data scientists to present the outcome in the most effective approach and working with data engineer to ingest and transform the data according to the business need.
- Defining the technology stack to be provisioned by our platform team.
- Use new and creative techniques to deliver impact for key stakeholders.
Bsc - Computer Science or Relevant Subject
Msc or MBA preferred - Computer Science or Business Administration
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top