Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Aug 19 2022
' Be You' at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
Tech Solution Engineer
This role is accountable for contributing within MES (Manufacturing Execution System) product team. Successful candidate will be responsible for the technical solution design, configuration, customization & continuous improvement of Vaccines MES system in alignment with agile and DevOps principles.
This role requires close collaboration with senior stakeholders such; Manager or Director of Engineering, Architect, Facilitator and Product Owner or Product Director.
The Solution Engineer is a role focusing on engineer proficiency e.g. Software Development, Testing, DevOps, Life cycle Management, etc. and the ability to optimally collaborate with specialists from other subject domains.
In addition, the role will demonstrate core engineer knowledge/experience of industry technologies like SQL databases, Visual Basic, PL-SQL.
In this role you will...
- Technical delivery aligned with GSK Security, Quality and Regulatory standard
- Supports Product Owner and product team to deliver value
- Proactively develops and delivers continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to improve user efficiency, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Keeps relevant user documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan for audits/reviews.
- Contributes to release planning working closely with the Product Owner
Basic Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in software development (Visual Basic, PL-SQL)
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design (SQL databases)
- Track record of development and delivery of flexible, scalable and supportable IT systems
- Superb communication, influencing and partner management skills
- Customer focus and excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Experience with Automation Systems
- Experience with data integration mechanisms (SAP)
- Experience in system validation and qualification
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.