Tech (IT) Product Manager, Customer Service
Position: Full time
Open date: Oct 8, 2019
Functional area: IT
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 160 markets and a global network of manufacturing sites in multiple countries. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer.
Supply Chain is experiencing transformational change through the application of Digital, Data, Analytics & Automation across many industries and we're right at the heart of this in GSK Supply Chain Tech. New digital technologies require new skills, higher levels of collaboration and greater agility for us to be successful. This role is an exciting opportunity to join the GSK Supply Chain Tech (IT) group and support the development and delivery of new digital solutions across GSK.
Working cross-functionally across the organisation the Tech (IT) Customer Services Product Manager is accountable for the development and delivery of a value driven innovation pipeline for the Customer Services Tech Product Family.
The role will be aligned to a cluster of Customer Supply Chain Tech Products supporting global Pharmaceutical Customer Services business processes.
• The Product Manager supports GSK's Supply Chain strategy by developing multiyear product roadmaps prioritised to maximise business value, compliance & reliability.
• Deploy domain specific Tech Products & features across the Global Supply Chain to deliver step changes in business performance, enabling improved time to value from new products & features and maximising Product adoption.
• Leads matrix teams where required.
• Provides input to Product architecture, aligning across the GSK Tech organisation on standards relating to platforms, cyber security, strategic vendors & delivery models.
• Ensures total lifetime value can be effectively realised from Customer Services Tech Products & minimises impacts of hardware & software obsolescence & vulnerabilities over the Product lifecycle.
• Supports the Digital, Data & Analytics strategy for Customer Services Tech Products. Collaborates with key business stakeholders to develop a multiyear Digital, Data and Analytics approach to ensure Supply Chain has the data & insights to be competitive.
• Supports the implementation of service support globally for all products within portfolio, ensuring appropriate Service Levels are defined and service governance models are in place and aligned with GSK service support sourcing model.
• Collaborates with other key product owners and product managers to drive continuous improvement of GSK Tech's development & deployment tools & methodologies.
• At Business Unit Level success will be measured by achieving the maximum value for the business while ensuring the optimal set of applications at lowest possible cost while minimizing business risk.
• Knowledge of Customer Supply Chain / Customer Services processes and Digital, Tech and IT solutions from a suite including SAP ECC, C/4HANA (Hybris), Fiori, Microsoft Azure and Power BI. Awareness of emerging digital trends and their application within a Supply Chain and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) context.
• Proven experience of collaborating in cross-functional teams with the goal of deploying and integrating Supply Chain Tech and Digital solutions across the Enterprise and with external business partners, preferably within an Enterprise scale Agile framework.
• Proven experience of leveraging core data to develop decision support reporting and analytics solutions.
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
Play an important role in delivering our mission
Be an essential part of diverse, global team
Develop others as part of your own professional growth
Interested in Joining the Team?
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and/or CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing Date: COP17th October 2019.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top