Tech IGA Infrastructure SME (Sailpoint)
Site Name: USA - North Carolina - Research Triangle Park, USA - Pennsylvania - Upper Providence, USA - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
Posted Date: Nov 1 2019
As a SME of Sailpoint Infrastructure, you will be responsible for Identity and Access Management is a function within the Tech Ops group that globally looks after directories, accounts, access, passwords and sign-on functions. It provides a secure foundation, with standard process and tools to ensure access to GSK information and systems is protected.
The primary purpose of this role is ensuring that GSK effectively and securely manages our SailPoint Infrastructure. The candidate must manage the entire Sailpoint lifecycle from development through to support.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Sailpoint IIQ Application Support: Responsible for the Sailpoint IIQ applications, Services, Database alongside integration with other Enterprise systems within GSK's environment. Ensure the services are monitored and maintained to ensure the services are running in a 24x7x365 environment. Willing to support rotational on-call (after-hours) with other team members. Identify issues with either Sailpoint IIQ and work with vendors on resolving any issues with GSK environment.
- Infrastructure Support: Work with Platform Operations to support and maintain GSK's SailPoint infrastructure ensuring that they are held to the highest operating standards. Manage the maintenance and patching compatibility of Sailpoint against the Operating Systems, JAVA, Tomcat
- Disaster Recovery: Perform Disaster Recovery on environment working with Platform Operations, Testers and key application integration users.
- SailPoint IIQ Expansion: Expand the environment including deploying new capability. This would involve working with development (customization) on Sailpoint (Java, Tomcat, Oracle Database 12c.).
- SailPoint IIQ Life-cycle management: Involved in Sailpoint life-cycle management. Upgrade / Patch application components such as deploying point release and major version upgrades. Lead testing activities from a Sailpoint infrastructure perspective.
- Sailpoint Integration: Perform work on creating new workflows, maintaining integration with other tools into Sailpoint. This includes working with Directory Services and Single Sign-On using Radius.
- Training: Will be required to participate in training.
- Cross functional Support: Will be required to also pick up knowledge regarding CyberArk and platform OS support knowledge.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of Sailpoint IdentityIQ experience.
- 5+ years of General Identity and Access Management with extensive knowledge of general onboarding, joiner, leaver process.
- Knowledge of Directory Services specifically Active Directory and any UNIX related directory services.
- Experience with IdentityIQ maintaining workflows and troubleshooting integration issues with Databases.
- Experience with SailPoint IIQ development and support including the release activities, application migration. Have a good understanding of release management process with SailPoint IIQ technical knowledge.
- Experience with Java as a programming language using XML, SPML/SOAP, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with Incident Management & Problem Management will be good. ITIL knowledge in supporting a service.
- Knowledge of various operating systems like Windows Server (2016); Linux (RedHat 7). Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Database is a plus.
- Certification in Sailpoint of equivalent would be a Plus.
- Knowledge of CyberArk would be a plus. Certification in Defender.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and business stakeholders at varying levels of management
- Relationship Building skills across different functional and technical groups
- Technical understanding of wide variety of Enterprise Resource Planning systems
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top