- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Nov 10 2020
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan.We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
We're looking for a passionate and talented Digital Paid Media Consultant to manage day-to-day marketing efforts around programmatic, search and social Paid Media. The successful candidate will be a creative thought-partner to the Platforms Team and play a central role in coordinating the paid media landscape for the Pharmaceutical industry.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze and help understand the total spend in Paid Media for all business units
- Support in defining global media platform processes including helping build a media taxonomy, defining data structures within the platforms and engaging with our media agencies to help communicate new processes.
- Work with the team to implement the architectural standardization of the GSK owned Media trading platforms as well as support agency onboarding.
- Support in defining global processes around media data measurement, including building evaluation on best tools to measure media across digital channels.
- Create and start using a data-automated solution (Azure databases with analysis in Tableau/BigQuery/Datorama)
- Actively work on improving information sharing, training, goal setting and key marketing KPIs
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Strong understanding of media trading platforms across multiple digital channels including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search engine (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (YouTube)
- Expertise in media analytics tools in order to help facilitate the business design, launch, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns through data-driven insights.
- Ability to understand the different paid media strategies and recommend the solutions and standards to increase the ROI.
- Experience working with at least two platforms: GM, DV360, SA360, Google Ads, Trade Desk, Live Ramp, Adobe Audience Manager
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- BI experience (especially with the complex data) - Azure/Tableau/BigQuery
- Experience in paid social media (Facebook Ad Accounts/Twitter Ads/LinkedIn Ads), programmatic (Live Ramp, DoubleClick) and paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads)
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top