Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Jan 18 2021
Are you looking to expand your technical expertise in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change? At GSK, we are transforming how digital technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
As an IT Business Partnering Manager, you will support the local Pharmaceutical business team by providing appropriate Tech consultancy related to Tech tools and solutions to support the delivery of business objectives.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Drive the maximum business utilization of the Strategic Technology solution deployed to the local market
• Partner with the business to simplify their process through optimal usage of the technology solutions supported by GSK Tech
• Work with business stakeholders to establish feasibility studies and project proposals aligned with Tech and Business strategies and priorities
• Capture, assess and prioritize business requirements for new solutions or changes to existing systems
• Provide feasibility studies based on business requirements and establish and execute plans for locally driven Tech initiatives and local implementations of central/regional systems
• Coordinate local project activities in accordance to GSK standards and best practices
• Ensure all local projects meet quality, risk and compliance standards and report the status to all project stakeholders on regular basis along with budget updates and key risks and issues
• Provide expert troubleshooting across multiple technology domains and business areas
• Champion continuous improvement efforts focused on end-user experience which reduce risk and/or lower the cost of ownership to the overall business process
• Monitor user satisfaction and service performance for Tech services used locally and work with relevant Service Managers and business stakeholders to address any negative Voice of Customer (VoC) data
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in business analysis or change management, application management, or project management
- Experience working closely with business on technology enabled transformations or projects
- Experience with Digital Technology & innovative ways to leverage digital solutions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with business processes, workflows and how IT tools can support business objectives
- Strong communication skills, sufficient to build and maintain relations with business stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills and ability to use technical expertise to influence peers and managers
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.