Supply Chain - Future Leaders Programme, Poland 2020
- Poznań, Poland
Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme - Supply chain
Education required: Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Analytics, IT Systems, or any engineering or science discipline with a strong business focus/interest
Language requirement: Fluent in English & Polish
Start date: September 2020
Assessment centre date: June 2020
- Must have the right to work in Poland
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We're looking for leaders of the future in Supply chain
Are you an adaptable, analytical graduate who can help us deliver products to customers - along with quality and value? If so, you could be the perfect addition to our expert Supply Chain team. Our talented professionals help us deliver billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year. And that takes careful planning, efficient processes and multifunctional teams. You'll join us at the heart of the function where you'll deepen your leadership and technical skills. Through rotations in key areas, you'll get to grips with a highly complex end-to-end operation.
Develop your career
If you're a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we'll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You'll have three stretching rotations within pharmaceutical supply chain and you'll take on business-critical roles that offer amazing insights into our end-to-end supply chain. You'll learn about the synergies and challenges that come with delivering optimum value to the business and the customer.
Meanwhile, you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet senior leaders and graduates at training and networking events. And as well as core training and personal development courses, you'll enjoy additional opportunities through your personal development budget.
What will you do?
- Develop your knowledge of supply chain management on a tailored development programme
- Learn about the steps in an end-to-end supply chain, as well as the synergies and challenges involved
- Help us make and deliver the right products at the right time through production, operations and continuous improvement/ process improvement projects
- Take part in process validation and planning
- Working with (and in) cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Having a clearly defined network to support your development
- Having the chance to deepen your leadership and supply chain technical skills
Tailored training - and great career progression
We'll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you'll have the skills to become a leader of the future, with responsibility for ensuring GSK makes the right products and delivers them to the right place at the right time. There's no limit to how far you can go with us - it's up to you to prove yourself.
- A relevant business degree
- to be an open-minded person who can find solutions by thinking "out-of-the-box"
- to be a motivated and proactive graduate with good problem solving skills
- a mindset of looking for solutions rather than finding obstacles
- a gift for building strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
- the ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- to be analytical and process driven
- strong communication skills
- to be a natural teamworker
- a genuine interest in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don't have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you've already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this programme, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
- On-the-job experience, training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs
- fast track career path in global healthcare company
- opportunity to gain diverse experience through a variety of rotations within the site.
- Supportive & friendly, international working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Networking opportunities within international Future Leader Programme community
- Individual development plan and mentorship programme
- Wide range of training
- Non-wage benefits (Short Friday, healthy snacks in the office, sports cards, holiday allowance medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, , social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Attractive salary and bonus
Get to grips with our recruitment process
Watch the video in the banner at the top of this page and you'll find tips on our website - https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/apprentices-students-and-graduates/apply-now-for-our-future-leaders-graduate-programme/
We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
We're 100% open to all talent
We're 100% open to all talent - whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it's the right thing to do.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at EU.EarlyTalent@gsk.com and let us know how we can help you. Or email us your number and we'll call you back. We'll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we'll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top