Supply Chain - Future Leaders Program, US - 2021
- Clayton, NC
Site Name: USA - Pennsylvania - King of Prussia, Zebulon, Rockville Biopharm
Posted Date: Sep 10 2020
Exciting minds with our Future Leaders Graduate Program - Supply Chain
Education required: BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, Analytics, IT Systems, or any engineering, math or science discipline with a strong business focus/interest. Graduation by Spring/Summer 2021
Language requirement: Written and spoken fluency in your native language and English
Other requirements: Location mobility and willingness to relocate domestically
Start date: September 2021 or before
*You can apply to only one Future Leaders Graduate Program in the U.S.
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
Help us optimize the delivery of billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year, so people can do more feel better, live longer.
We're looking for Supply Chain leaders of the future
Are you a motivated and proactive graduate with good problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a can-do attitude? If so, you could be the perfect addition to our Supply Chain team - helping to deliver billions of packs of medicines to our patients every year.
And that takes careful planning, efficient processes and multifunctional teams. You'll join us at the heart of the function where you'll deepen your leadership and technical skills. Through rotations in key areas, you'll get to grips with a highly complex end-to-end operation.
Develop your career
Over three years, our Future Leaders Graduate Program will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You'll have three stretching rotations in business-critical roles that offer amazing insights into our end-to-end supply chain. You'll learn how to deliver optimum value to the business and outstanding products to our patients.
What will you do?
- Help us make and deliver the right products at the right time through planning, scheduling and logistics roles
- Bring new products to the market from R&D through manufacturing to distribution and the patient
- Work with contract manufacturing companies to ensure supply.
- Optimize the performance of our existing processes by driving continuous improvement and data analytics projects
Tailored training - and great career progression
We'll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen discipline. After you complete our Future Leaders program, you'll have the skills to become a leader of the future. There's no limit to how far you can go with us - it's up to you to prove yourself.
You'll be excited by the thought of:
- Developing your knowledge of supply chain management on a tailored development program
- Learning about the steps in an end-to-end supply chain, as well as the synergies and challenges involved
- Taking part in projects and prioritizing tasks
- Helping us make and deliver the right products at the right time through production, operations and continuous improvement roles
- Working with (and in) cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Having a generous development budget to accelerate your learning
- Having the chance to deepen your leadership and supply chain technical skills
- A relevant degree and to be eager to learn
- The ability to work with and build relationships with key stakeholders
- To be a self-motivated and proactive graduate
- To be enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- To be a natural team worker
- The ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- To be analytical and process driven with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a gift for solving problems
- A genuine interest in the healthcare industry
Our Future Leaders Graduate Program is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don't have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the program have worked while studying or after graduation. If you've already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this program, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus based on company performance
- Access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs, which reward exceptional achievements
- Long-term incentives through shared ownership link your rewards to our longer-term performance
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs
- Competitive relocation policy for those who are eligible
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements
Get to grips with our recruitment process
Watch a video and find tips on our website https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/apprentices-students-and-graduates/apply-now-for-our-future-leaders-graduate-program/
You'll be asked for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
We have changed the way we recruit in light of the COVID-19 pandemic - you can learn more about how our practices have adapted here .
You can learn more about Inclusion and diversity at GSK here .
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top