- Beijing, China
Site Name: China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A
Posted Date: Aug 12 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge of how evidence generation and research studies are conducted, reported, and published? If so, this is the role for you.
As Clinical Study Management Professional you will be responsible for supporting the end to end delivery of Evidence Generation for marketed products across the classic and established portfolio. You will also work with country study teams to manage budgets, resourcing, and be responsible for tracking funded studies.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Interact and support countries involved in evidence generation activities
- Manage stakeholders and support study teams to drive positive, active, verbal engagement, and written communications
- Work in cross functional business units to build networks with internal stakeholders and functional matrix members
- Work with regional study teams to share and provide guidance to optimize end to end proposals to ensure standards are met
- Work with study teams to help identify solutions to problems and challenges on conduct and report to funded studies
- Coordinate the evidence generation of protocol approvals and tracking
- Responsible for using the product review forum to review and track output meetings
- Attend quarterly cross-business product review forum to develop solutions to challenges encountered across the business
- Support the development and monitoring of employees working on projects for evaluating and reporting purposes
- Deliver new business processes or strategies implemented to ensure operational maintenance and governance of research standards are met and complied with
- Good knowledge of the third-party resource engagement process to ensure compliance is met
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry, clinical operations, and project management
- Experience in study management process of research studies
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience of working on projects delivering to high quality and tight timelines.
- Knowledge of internal/external standards and policies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address obstacles and issues with a constructive solution orientated approach
- Advanced level of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Excellent engagement skills
- Ability to work independently
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top