Sr. Director, KC Transformation & BI Automation
- Mumbai, India
Site Name: India - Maharashtra - Worli Mumbai
Posted Date: Apr 20 2020
The Director, Knowledge Center Transformation & Data Governance must be passionate about data, analytics standards and systems. The role will be exposed to a broad data infrastructure includes systems and applications for: financials, marketing, customer relationship management, master data management, data transformation, cloud data warehouse storage, taxonomy, syndicated data sources etc. This position will be primarily be responsible for knowing and understanding all of the operations within the Knowledge Management center, its stakeholders, the various processes and services it supports, the integration details and data sharing touchpoints. The Director will be responsible for creating a vision, strategy and the execution path for an efficient operation at Knowledge center in addition to also laying plans to creating a highly competent captive analytics center of excellence leveraging the external vendor eco system complementing the core Data Analytics and Insights Organization. The Director role will also carry additional responsibilities for overseeing and managing the Master Data Management practice, oversee rollouts. Implementing & operationalizing the Data Quality strategy including creating and maintaining data standards & driving policy compliance will be an additional focus area for this role.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following
Within the Knowledge Center in India:
- Manage strategy & execution roadmap to drive transformation opportunities within the Knowledge Center in India
- Create & manage a multi year strategy & execution roadmap to drive transformation & efficiency opportunities to creating a captive center for analytics leveraging in house and external vendor eco system
- Lead a team to identify data gaps and improvement opportunities while working collaboratively with key business stakeholders and lead team to realize measure and track improvements
- Collaborate with Dev ops, insights and analytics and data architecture team to develop data automation and standardization opportunities to meet business needs.
- Identify and implement improved application and process changes, as well as continuous integration with data governance tools and master data management needs
- Develop and foster a culture of innovation in the end to end process, challenge existing processes, technologies and systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve business/project objectives and drive greater efficiencies for the business
- Facilitate consistent adoption of data principles, policies, standard and frameworks across the Pharma Commercial, demonstrating the value added by adoption
- Define standards for Data Quality Data Lifecycle and establish an operational framework for actively managing data quality
- Provide governance and oversight of official data sources ensuring quality and compliance to standards and Data Service Agreements
- Lead the implementation of the Data Stewardship processes, managing ownership and stewardship assignment process for all data domains/sources both internal and external
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline. Master's degree a plus
- 8+ years of people management experience
- Proven experience in setting up and managing large scale operations center, Data & Analytics Automation, Governance and Management organizations and frameworks in federated/global/regulated environments
- Experience gathering and analyzing business data requirements, including for regulatory and compliance purposes
- 8-10 Years of experience in using and implementing data governance processes and tooling associated with continuous integration, delivery and deployment governance processes.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top