Sr. Customer Marketing Manager
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: Citic Square
Posted Date: Apr 27 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with global marketing teams to support market access activities and strategy execution? If so, this is the role for you.
As Sales and Marketing Combined Professional you will be responsible for participating in the alignment and execution of the country commercial strategy by creating and implementing market access for products in a therapeutic area. You will also adapt and implement a marketing strategy to adapt global plans to achieve budgeted sales, profit and market share.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Ensure strategy adaptation and action plan execution for market access for defined products at all levels
- Prepare documents and the development of health economics instruments
- Recommend prices of GSK products and oversee the implementation
- Price all GSK products and have a procedure in place to increase access of patients to medicines
- Constantly monitor laws to shape and correct GSK's Market and Patient Access strategy
- Create strategic marketing plans and implement for products
- Ensure the execution is consistent with global strategies to evaluate returns and achieve budgeted portfolio objectives with optimum investments
- Adapt content and materials for promotional and multi-channel activities in line with all local operating company regulation requirements
- Identify, analyze and evaluate the countries market
- Ensure the most accurate forecasts in line with the core commercial cycle and is available on a country level
- Ensure year field promotion planning and implementation and market access initiatives are in line with defined products strategy
- Ensure that all promotional materials for use comply with internal, multinational and local codes of Advertising and Promotional Practice and that all materials have been through the appropriate approval systems
- Maintain excellent relationship with internal and external business partners), with regional and global franchises, external stakeholders to increase access to GSK products
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years' experience in ethical pharmaceutical marketing/market access
- Expereince in project management
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Pharmaceutical, Marketing or Market Access
- Proven ability in all aspects of marketing, including market development, new product launches and budgets
- Strong commercial judgement, financial, analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in new tender and price legislation
- Excellent computer skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top