Site Procurement Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
Site Name: Hungary Gödöllő
Posted Date: Mar 20 2020
Today, there are millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments.
GSK wants to change this. We are a science-led healthcare company that researches, develops and manufactures healthcare products and we are committed to widening access to our products.
With three world-leading businesses - pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products - we invest in scientific research and discovery to take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. We are on a mission to help people DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER.
Please expect a slower response time during our recruitment process due to the current unprecedented situation.
Furthermore, only Skype/WebEx interviews are scheduled instead of face to face interviews.
Thank you for your understanding!
GSK Recruitment Team
We are looking for a Site Procurement Manager!
The Procurement Manager partners with the local team in order to drive and support across all the dimensions of Procurement delivery. Leads the alignment with the Site Leadership Team; ensures business needs and priorities are well understood and supported from Global Category Procurement teams and contributes, to the strategic management of key suppliers.
- Lead the Procurement function at Site (Directs, Manufacturing Indirect and Capex),
- Develop and propose long and short-term plans to improve Procurement processes in order to enhance the overall performance of the Site. Provide leadership in the implementation of new processes,
- Implement Global Procurement processes, policies, guidelines, strategies locally and ensure compliance,
- Develop and manage the Site supply base to meet GSK's requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost, and innovation to control costs in a fast-moving environment,
- Manage the development of a long-term vision for all local purchasing categories to support the growth of GSK,
- Ensure the approval of this long-term vision by local key stakeholders,
- Reduce the Directs, Manufacturing Indirect and Capex costs of the site. Support the reduction of end-to-end total costs of the Site,
- Influence the balance sheet of the Site through development and robust implementation of best Procurement practices,
- Balancing both strategic and operational requirements. Any interruption of supply results in immediate and extended impact on GSK revenue stream,
- Co-ordinate support from multiple Category teams and working within a matrix organization,
- Manage relationships with other Procurement staff remotely.
What we expect:
- Minimum 3-5 years of operational Procurement experience across multiple categories of spend and some experience of regulated environments,
- Good understanding of Procurement tools such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review, supplier development and others,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluent in English and Hungarian,
- Good Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues, and work in partnership with others to drive, implement and support change,
- Good ability to manage sensitive partnerships, strong influencing and stakeholder partnering skills coupled with excellent negotiation and communication skills,
- Experience on Risk management Fluent in Hungarian and English is a must
- Good financial acumen
- Good acumen of corporate business norms and requirements needed; broad understanding of Procurement activities needed; ability to adapt quickly to new topics and responsibilities
- Good understanding of external environment & supplier relationship models.
What we offer:
• GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER", which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best,
• Benefits packages (bonus, cafeteria, health care allowance, retirement support, travel embracement, etc.),
• We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
If you are interested in, you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top