Site Procurement Lead
- Yangcun, China
Site Name: China - Tianjin - DongLi District - No.270 Chenglin Road
Posted Date: Mar 13 2020
• Develop and propose long and short-term plans to improve Procurement processes in order to enhance the overall performance of the Site. Provide leadership in the implementation of new processes.
• Implement Global Procurement processes, policies, guidelines, strategies locally and ensure compliance.
• Managing interfaces between Procurement and the Site, balancing the expectations of both Procurement and Site stakeholders. Understanding different perspectives and satisfying the needs and expectations of all stakeholders, both within Procurement and the Site.
• Ensure the Site requirements are taking into account within the definition and implementation of Global Category strategies. Development and robust implementation of Procurement strategies for local categories of spend that clearly meet business requirements.
• Lead the Procurement function at Site (Directs, Manufacturing Indirects and Capex).
• Develop and manage the Site supply base to meet GSK's requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost, and innovation to control costs in a fast-moving environment. Adapt and respond to regularly changing business requirements.
• Manage the development of a long-term vision for all local purchasing categories to support the growth of GSK. Ensure the approval of this long-term vision by local key stakeholders.
• For Site managed specific Categories, actively negotiate contracts and develop sourcing strategy.
• Reduce the Directs, Manufacturing Indirects and Capex costs of the site. Support the reduction of end-to-end total costs of the Site.
• Influence the balance sheet of the Site through development and robust implementation of best Procurement practices.
• Balancing both strategic and operational requirements. Any interruption of supply results in immediate and extended impact on GSK revenue stream.
• Co-ordinate support from multiple Category teams and working within a matrix organisation. Manage relationships with other Procurement staff remotely.
• Secure the supply chain through integrating a risk management approach as a foundation of Procurement mission. Evaluate and mitigate risk associated with long standing local suppliers and single sourcing.
Procurement Operation Excellence:
• Responsible to select, train, supervise, develop and evaluate local buyers. Lead and motivate team members towards the pursuit of operational excellence and attainment of best practices. In addition, promote empowerment and process ownership.
NPI project support:
• Responsible to NPI procurement related activity such as material sourcing / Contracting / Quality development work and related Capital sourcing , actively review the supply risk during NPI period
VE Coordinator for China CH Supply Chain
• Be the ambassador of Value Engineering (Design to Value) in China CH supply chain across GSK sites and CMO sites, facilitate ad drive the implementation of VE projects
Specialized Knowledge 专业知识:
- Bachelor's degree majored in Chemistry or Pharmacy, MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years professional procurement working experience in Pharmaceutical companies.
- Demonstrated expertise in Procurement processes is required, particularly with respect to developing & implementing significant strategies, stakeholder
management and supplier relationship management.
- Lead the Procurement function at Site (Directs, Manufacturing Indirect and Capex) for TSK&F, China. in a medium complexity site, related products sourcing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects across geographies with
consideration of manufacturing needs and regulation (eg taxes, law, regulation)
- Develop and manage the Site supply base to meet GSK's requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost, and innovation to control costs in a fast-moving environment.Adapt and respond to regularly changing business requirements.
- Manage the development of a long-term vision for all local purchasing categories to support the growth of GSK.Ensure the approval of this long-term vision by local key stakeholders.
- For specific Categories, actively negotiate contracts.
- Reduce the Directs, Manufacturing Indirects and Capex costs of the site. Support the reduction of end-to-end total costs of the Site.
- Influence the balance sheet of the Site through development and robust implementation of best Procurement practices.
- Balancing both strategic and operational requirements.Any interruption of supply results in immediate and extended impact on GSK revenue stream.
- Co-ordinate support from multiple Category teams and working within a matrix organization. Manage relationships with other Procurement staff remotely.
- Technical Competency:
Sourcing strategy development
Supplier Relationship Management
- High Performance Behaviors:
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top