Shopper Marketing & Science Lab Associate
Site Name: Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Posted Date: Jan 27 2020
This will be a hybrid role, in which 50% of the successful candidate's time will be focused on supporting execution of shopper marketing programs for priority brands at key customers. Management of the day-to-day operations of and key projects within the Canada Shopper Science Lab (SSL) will represent the remaining 50% of this role.
Shopper marketing program execution support:
- Support execution of National scale programming - two large multi-brand scale events per year.
- Lead GSK product submissions for participation in key retailer events.
- Adapt previously developed shopper marketing campaigns/assets to meet specific customer requirements.
- Develop/source custom flyer artwork (ad mats) as required to support priority brands/initiatives.
- Ensure all materials used to promote GSK products go through the appropriate internal review and approval processes.
Day-to-day SSL operations management:
- Manage & track SSL bookings, and assist Category Managers and Shopper Marketing Managers with execution of key internal & external meetings.
- Lead & execute eye-tracking studies for internal projects, leveraging in-house technology as well as other global visual software tools.
- Liase with Global teams to trouble-shoot and work through technology issues at home location and with portable mobile devices.
- Manage contracts with SSL vendor partners.
- Create & maintain image database and product inventory for use with virtual shelf set technology and physical shelf sets. Build planograms in virtual shelf set tool.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals . GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com
GSK souscrit au principe d'equite en matière d'emploi et favorise la diversite et l'inclusion. Nous acceptons les demandes d'emploi de toutes les personnes ayant les competences requises. GSK s'engage à mettre en place des mesures d'adaptation pour les personnes handicapees. Si vous avez besoin de telles mesures à toute etape du processus de demande d'emploi ou si vous desirez obtenir plus d'information sur nos politiques en matière d'adaptation, veuillez communiquer avec nous à firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to manage multiple, competing projects at once.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player that can collaborate with internal cross functional teams and external agency partners.
- Basic understanding of in-store retail execution - both at home shelf (planogram) and additional retailer touchpoints.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Undergraduate/graduate degree with specialization in business or marketing.
- Previous experience in brand/shopper marketing, sales &/or category management would be an asset.
- CPG experience is strongly preferred.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top